Virtual U w/ AARP CT: Dr. Henry C. Lee Crimes & Investigations 6 -Part Training Series – powered by AARP CT in collaboration with the University of New Haven, Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice & Forensic Sciences, International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI), the CT Chapter of the IAFCI and the Coalition for Elder Justice in CT.
CEC, CPE & Specialized Training Credit Hours Issued by collaborating organizations (University of New Haven, IAFCI, NASW-CT), all attendees will receive an AARP CT issued certificate of completion for each training attended. A full list available at www.aarp.org/ctevents Registration required for each.
- Dr. Henry C. Lee The Science of Solving Cases: Tuesday, 1/26/2021 @2PM ET Registration: https://aarp.cvent.com/DrLeeJan26
- Dr. Claire Glynn Forensic Genetic Genealogy: Cracking the Code Wednesday, 1/27/2021 @12:30PM ET Registration: https://aarp.cvent.com/GlynnJan27
- Lisa Dadio, MS, MSW Cold Case Investigations Thursday, 1/28/2021 @12:30PM ET Registration: https://aarp.cvent.com/DadioJan28
- Dr. Amanda Gore Wildlife & Environmental Crimes Investigation Tuesday, 2/9/2021 @12:30PM ET Registration: https://aarp.cvent.com/GoreFeb9
- Anthony Whitledge The Evolution of Cybercrime Investigation Thursday, 2/11/2021 @12:30PM ET Registration: https://aarp.cvent.com/CyberFeb11
- Dr. Declan Hill Gambling with America’s Future Wednesday, 2/24/2021 @12:30PM ET Registration: https://aarp.cvent.com/DeclanFeb24