Are you over 50 and interested in expanding your horizons?
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is a member-driven program offering non-credit learning experiences to adults who are 50 or older and want to engage socially and intellectually with their peers as teachers and learners. OLLI gives adult learners an opportunity to expand their minds, connect with others through inter-generational connections through friendship, learning and giving. Classes and activities are held year-round and the Winter 2023 semester has just begun!
Winter 2023 Classes being offered include:
- My Publishing Journey – Online course held on Tuesdays
- We Are Still Here: Indigenous People in Connecticut – Online course held on Wednesdays
- New Year – Better You – Online course held on Thursdays
- Food, Glorious Food – In-person course held on Fridays
- Transformative Presidential Elections – In-person course held on Fridays
- View all Winter 2023 courses
Winter 2023 Semester Dates: Monday, January 9 – February 3, 2023
Registration is now open! The annual membership fee to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute is $65.00 and is good for 365 days from the date of registering. Enroll today
To get more information and learn more about Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, visit their website at: olli.uconn.edu