The month of May is a celebration of Older Americans Month. In 2020, the theme is “Make Your Mark” to celebrate the countless contributions that older adults make to our communities every day, and to highlight the difference that everyone can make in the lives of older adults and in support of caregivers to strengthen communities.
In celebration of Older Americans Month, we are highlighting stories about older Americans across the country who inspire us. Read more in the links below:
- 10 Super Seniors We Admire
- During Quarantine, This Couple’s Love Song Continues
- 6 Inspiring Stories: You’re Never Too Old to Dream
- Facing 80: Keeping an Ancient Language Alive
- Best Friends Forever, Once Again
Do you have inspiring stories you’d like to share about yourself or your loved ones? Let us know by tagging us on Facebook @agewellconnecticut!